“Experienced legal guidance for corporations, community associations, local governments and individuals”
Articles & Resources
- Guidance for Working with FEMA for Debris Removal Following Hurricanes Harvey & Irma, Wildfires and Other Presidentially Declared Disasters
- Tall Task: Odors, noise, pets, renters and more make condominium and cooperative governance and operations complicated. Are you up for the challenge?
- Association & Board Contact Information Form
- New Collection Work Request
- Guide to Collections
- Sample Annual Meeting Notice
- Sample Board Meeting Minutes
- Sample Proxy
- Political Signs and Community Associations
- FHA Releases Condo Update – CAI Areas of Concern Addressed
- Basic Responsibilities of the President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer of a Homeowners Association
- Benefits of the Georgia Property Owners’ Association Act
- Taking a Proactive Approach to Water Leaks
- Supreme Court Stakes out Turf in Lawyer Ruling
- Outline: Nuts & Bolts of Real Estate Acquisition
- Estate Planning Questionnaire
The information contained on the Moore & Reese, website is solely for informational purposes and should not be construed as any type of legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Online readers should not act upon any information contained herein without seeking advice from a lawyer licensed in your own state or country.
Please note that you should not send any confidential information pertaining to potential legal services to Moore & Reese, or any of its attorneys until you receive our authorization to send that information.Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this website are the property of Moore & Reese, and may not be reproduced without the express written consent of Moore & Reese. The logos displayed within the website are trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners, each of whom has given permission for their marks to be displayed. Third-party resources accessed via hypertext links contained within this site are not the responsibility of, nor are they under the control of, Moore & Reese. These links are provided for your convenience only, and inclusion of them on this site does not imply any recommendation, approval, certification as to accuracy or completeness or endorsement of that site by Moore & Reese.