“Experienced legal guidance for corporations, community associations, local governments and individuals”
Areas of Practice
Moore & Reese, LLC is a Georgia law firm that represents clients throughout Georgia, including all of Metro Atlanta. Our lawyers specialize in the following areas:
- Corporate/Business Transactions: The Atlanta business attorneys at our law firm represent businesses of all stages and sizes in a broad range of transactional practice areas such as corporate law, contract law, business law, and employment law.
- Real Estate Transactions: The Atlanta real estate attorneys at the law firm of Moore & Reese represent clients in a wide range of real estate transactions involving the acquisition, management, leasing, financing, construction, operation, and sale of commercial, industrial, residential and mixed use properties.
- Community Associations: We specialize in Atlanta community association law and have extensive experience representing many condominium, property owner, townhome and homeowner associations over the years. At our law firm, we offer community associations both retainer and non-retainer options.
- Wills, Trusts and Estates: Our Atlanta estate planning attorneys can assist clients in crafting customized estate and trust plans designed to preserve wealth, minimize tax liability and effectively dispose of assets at death.
- General Civil Litigation: We have experienced Atlanta civil litigation attorneys who represent our clients in all aspects of civil litigation when disputes arise that necessitate either the defense or prosecution of matters through state or federal court action.
- Employment: The law firm of Moore & Reese has an employer based employment law practice, which encompasses all areas of employment counseling and human resource management.
Contact us to inquire about a consultation with an experienced Atlanta attorney at Moore & Reese law firm.