“Experienced legal guidance for corporations, community associations, local governments and individuals”
Atlanta Civil Litigation Attorneys
Moore & Reese has experienced Atlanta civil litigation attorneys who represent our clients in all aspects of civil litigation when disputes arise that necessitate either the defense or prosecution of matters through state or federal court action. Additionally, our attorneys have significant appellate experience in the area of enforcement of community association covenants.
Contact us today to inquire about a consultation with one of our Atlanta Civil Litigation attorneys.
In addition to maintaining a general civil litigation practice, we represent our clients in disputes requiring litigation in each of the firm’s areas of expertise, including:
- Real Estate Transactions: breach of contract actions; construction defects; title disputes; landlord-tenant issues; suits on notes; foreclosure confirmations; deficiency actions; quiet title actions; earnest money disputes.
- Community Associations: covenant enforcement issues; collections.
- Corporate and Business Transactions: contractual disputes; corporate ownership disputes.
- Employment: defense of actions brought by individuals, as well as EEOC, Department of Labor and other government entities; disputes arising from restrictive covenants; litigation of non-compete agreements.
- Wills, Trusts and Estates: will contests; probate proceedings; dispute arising from conservatorships and guardianships.